- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
This guideline will tell you how and when to report bugs in Gordano products. It is not however a substitute for technical support enquiries. Any bug reports considered to be a request for technical support will be ignored.
What is a bug?
What is NOT a bug?
Guidelines for Bug reports
Gordano's developers are interested in learning about every reproducible, specific bug found in the Gordano product suite, but incomplete or inaccurate reports waste valuable time. More bugs will be quashed more quickly if you can follow these guidelines prior to submitting a bug report.
Each bug report is investigated by our dedicated Bug Team. The report is then categorized according to the seriousness of the bug. If Gordano categorize the report as a security risk a fix may be produced and passed to the customer for testing, once it is confirmed it resolves the issue the fix will be made generally available. If it is not categorized as a security risk then it will be assigned a priority and incorporated into a future release of the software. The Bug Team will inform you of the outcome of their investigation.
When filing a report put in as much relevant detail as you can. (If you're not sure about the relevancy, include the detail.) Be as specific as possible. Please make sure that you can reproduce the bug before reporting it, we need to be able to reproduce an issue in order to categorize it.
Please do not mention multiple problems in one bug report; if you have seen more than one problem, keep each one distinct and separate, filing another report for further issues if necessary.
Please do not use this system to report traps. These are automatically forwarded to us (by default, although you can turn this off) and are assessed as they arise.
Please look over your report and ensure it is as complete as possible before sending it.
Frequently Reported Bugs
Bug Reports are not a substitute for support