- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
"...Customers and suppliers never appear in the quarantine folder again."
The following quotation was received from Gordano Customer and Beta Tester Tom De Man, dZine n.v. after testing Vanguard and his recent upgrade to the new Version 14 release of GMS.
"The quarantine handling in Gordano's Vanguard server has been designed to be both feature rich and simple to use. I can immediately whitelist any senders directly from the quarantine folder while at the same time allowing the message to be delivered to my mail client. Once whitelisted our regular customers and suppliers never appear in the quarantine folder again.
As a company specializing in technology related R&D on behalf of our clients the ability to respond urgently to their requests is essential for us. The Gordano Vanguard server allows us to ensure this happens in a timely manner."
Tom De Man, Administrator, dZine n.v.