- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
Can I use Apple's MobileMe service with GMS?
I would like to use the Apple MobileMe service to transmit my calendars and contacts, is this possible?
If you install MobileMe on your desktop PC, you can configure it to synchronise the same contacts and calendars to the MobileMe servers.
This then allows you to access this data from your Apple iPhone, keeping your contacts and calendars up to date wherever you are in the world.
When you change a calendar or contact on your iPhone, this is automatically synchronised back to your Outlook client by MobileMe, and then back to the GMS server.
Please Note: MobileMe currently only functions correctly with GMS Collaboration client and Outlook 2007 - using Outlook 2003 or earlier will result in errors.