- "Gordano continue to live up to their reputation..."
- "Simple and effective functionality..."
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano partners with NEC and offers valuable cloud solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Version 18 (Build 4128) of GMS is available
- The inclusion of Gordano to the G-Cloud II Framework will strengthen our offering . . .
- PRESS RELEASE: Gordano celebrates new Cloud partnership with UK Government
- "We see GMS as the good alternative to Exchange"
- "Gordano always has an answer"
Gordano provides (free of charge) SSL (TLS) encryption for all GMS server traffic. This is applicable for POP3, IMAP4, SMTP as well as HTTP. When generating secure communications using SSL with Gordano messaging services, an SSL certificate is required, this can be be generated locally or by a Certificate Authority (e.g. Verisign).